- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
November 13, 2014 at 7:43 pm #91WendyModerator
If you have an ActivHub plugged your computer while trying to register the ActiVotes, ActivInspire will be expecting 2.4GHz ActiVotes to be registered on the ActivHub. The legacy ActiVotes are only able to be registered on a second-generation ActivBoard. Please see article 10326 on the Knowledge Base for clarification on the different types of ActiVotes.
April 16, 2015 at 12:40 pm #3458AnonymousInactive
One of our teachers has the legacy Activotes and an older board. There is no hub connected. They worked just fine until she upgraded the ActivInspire software to the new version (which shows ClassFlow). When she tries to register the devices now, only the Class Flow option shows up and not the option to register ActiVotes. Do legacy ActiVotes no longer work with ActivInspire? Thanks for any help you can provide.
April 16, 2015 at 9:04 pm #3459AnonymousInactive
If the software was
updated through the ‘Check for Updates’ option in ActivInspire, then this will
only have updated the ActivInspire software; you will also need the updated
ActivDriver to maintain its functionality with our Learner Response Devices.
Suite, which will install both the updated 5.11 ActivDriver and the updated 2.4
ActivInspire software, can be downloaded from this page
on Promethean Planet, after logging in.
If you need just the
ActivDriver on its own, that can be downloaded from our Knowledge Base, in Article 10902.
April 17, 2015 at 12:30 pm #3460AnonymousInactive
Thanks! I’ll try!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)