- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
January 5, 2017 at 9:51 pm #1742LoGParticipant
Hi I am really excited about the neat things that can be done with the Active Inspire, especially since I can work on lessons at home and then load them on the mac computer at school. Seriously I am just now trying this, not sure if it will load on my classroom Mac, but praying it does.
I am having a problem as I cannot seem to find Grid designer in either my Edit tool or when I select the grid. Can someone please help.
January 6, 2017 at 6:31 am #8846AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
Glad to hear that you are enjoying using the ActivInspire software, the feature that you have mentioned is part of the ActivInspire Professional edition.
The differences between the Professional and Personal edition can be found on the link below:
If you have a Promethean ActivBoard (excluding 100 series) or ActivPanel then you will be licensed to upgrade to the Professional edition of ActivInspire on 2 computers. One at the school and one for home use.
You should be able to find your 20 digit activation key for ActivInspire on a sticker on your Promethean hardware, if you do not have this, you can generate an activation key on the below link using your serial number and model number:
Once you have the activation code, you can open ActivInspire on your Mac and click on ActivInspire>About ActivInspire>Register and enter the details here.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
January 6, 2017 at 2:53 pm #8847AnonymousInactiveThanks Adam that is wonderful news. I am still on my winter break. It I go back on Monday January 9th. In the meantime I am going to email our school tech admin to see just which promethean license we have. But the information you have provided is priceless.I found all this great stuff about active inspire because I figured there must be more to my smart board than just an extension of my computer and a big screen for viewing power points. It really is a lot more.Thanks again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)