Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      RonyRony
      Participant

I install activinspire software and his drivers from the Promothean official site. The icone of the calibration in activmanager is off and the pen doesn’t work. I use windows 10 and my computer is Toshiba C50- A. I need a solution for this problem

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Rony,

Can you please confirm if the ActivDriver icon is showing in your system try? Also can you please completely remove the driver by following the below guide and re-install:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1064

Can you also confirm that your ActivBoard has power? What model is your ActivBoard? How long is your USB cable?

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Craig,

Before removing the activdriver, the activdriver icon is showing in my system try. I removed this driver by following your instructions and I reinstalled the activinspire and his driver too but it doesn’t work. the icon of calibration in activmanager still off. The activboard has power before I launch activinspire. My USB cable has about 30 cm. I think that the model of our activboard at school is V2.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Rony,

Can I ask what colour the LED in top left-hand corner of the ActivBoard is? Can you please try a different USB cable and a different computer just to rule out either of those causing the issue. 

We may need to try a slightly older driver if the issue persists.

Let me know how you get on with a different cable and computer.

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Promethean
      I have a problem with my Promethean active pen , suddenly the active pen stop working  . i tried many other active pens and it is working correctly on the same board . and i tried my pen with other board but still not working.  My active pen is out of date ( expired ) .
      What can i do ? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Ahmed,

It sounds like you have a faulty ActivPen. If the ActivPen is over 12 months old it is not longer covered by the warranty. 

You can speak to a Promethean reseller to purchase a replacement pen, please go to the below link and complete the short form: 

https://www.prometheanworld.com/en-gb/how-to-buy/

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi 
      Is there any way to fix Promethean activpen ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your reply.

The ActivPens are not able to be fixed, we would recommend purchasing a replacement ActivPen.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.