What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lanette GleasonLanette Gleason
      Participant

I am now running OS X, Version 10.10.5. I installed the newest version of ActivInspire, which I was unable to do on my old computer, and also the newest version of the ActivDriver. I also have tried unplugging everything and then turning it back on. The light on my board recognizes my pen as it tries to let me calibrate, but the board does not react when I touch my pen to it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

1 – Can you just please confirm the model of your ActivBoard?
      2 – Do you have the same issue with more than one pen?
      3 – Can you actually complete the calibration process successfully?
      4 – What is the colour of the LED light at the top left corner of the ActivBoard?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Suport (#581698)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Miguel –

Thank you so much for responding so quickly.

After I wrote my message, I did a couple other things.   

When I got your message and checked to make sure it was not just one pen, the board worked!!  Don’t know what I did for sure to make it change, but all is well now!

Thanks, again!  I’ll be sure to get back to you should I have problems in the future!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having this problem, too.  I have a handful of pens that will not react with one board.  I am going to check the driver.  The pen was working with the board one day and the next it won’t.  I have a handful of brand new pens never used, never dropped, that have just been sitting in a drawer.  None of them now work with this particular board.  I’m stumped.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Please check you have the latest driver and also ensure the pens are compatible with your ActivBoard.

You can check the pen compatibility on the link below:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=Do-all-Promethean-pens-work-on-all-Promethean-hardware

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean technical Support

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.