- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
September 23, 2015 at 3:36 pm #934Lanette GleasonParticipant
I am now running OS X, Version 10.10.5. I installed the newest version of ActivInspire, which I was unable to do on my old computer, and also the newest version of the ActivDriver. I also have tried unplugging everything and then turning it back on. The light on my board recognizes my pen as it tries to let me calibrate, but the board does not react when I touch my pen to it.
September 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm #5549AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
1 – Can you just please confirm the model of your ActivBoard?
2 – Do you have the same issue with more than one pen?
3 – Can you actually complete the calibration process successfully?
4 – What is the colour of the LED light at the top left corner of the ActivBoard?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Suport (#581698)
September 23, 2015 at 6:01 pm #5550AnonymousInactive
Thank you so much for responding so quickly.
After I wrote my message, I did a couple other things.
When I got your message and checked to make sure it was not just one pen, the board worked!! Don’t know what I did for sure to make it change, but all is well now!
Thanks, again! I’ll be sure to get back to you should I have problems in the future!
February 26, 2016 at 1:14 pm #5551AnonymousInactive
I am having this problem, too. I have a handful of pens that will not react with one board. I am going to check the driver. The pen was working with the board one day and the next it won’t. I have a handful of brand new pens never used, never dropped, that have just been sitting in a drawer. None of them now work with this particular board. I’m stumped.
February 26, 2016 at 2:01 pm #5552AnonymousInactive
Please check you have the latest driver and also ensure the pens are compatible with your ActivBoard.
You can check the pen compatibility on the link below:
Please let us know the outcome.
Promethean technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)