Software Solutions
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      nytesingernytesinger
      Participant

I have a ABV587PRO board. It is having calibrating issues on a Windows 10 system. Also – my projection shows bubbles on occasion.  When I uninstall the software the bubbles go away.  Software/drivers have been updated. I still get a Red X on my ActivManager from the teacher desktop, and have tried to connect via a laptop directly at the board but cannot get the software to install properly (coul be a new ThinkPad issue).  

To rule out that the board itself is failing, I would like to upgrade the firmware. (I see this as the issue due to the Red X on my ActivManager and the inability to display anything when I do pull up the control panel from ActivManager.

Can you please send this file my way? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello nytesinger,

It sounds like you have two issues here. 

1- Image issue with your projector. When you say “bubbles” what do you mean? Does the issue go away if you remove the source? Please confirm the model of the projector. 

2- No connection. If you ActivManager has a red cross this is showing your computer does not know what is connected. The could be caused by a number of things, cabling, driver, wall box etc. 

To rule out some of the potential causes can you please test a direct connection bypassing any wall boxes, faceplates and extenders. 

Please let us know the outcome,

Craig

Promethean Technical Support. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.