- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
November 9, 2016 at 6:25 pm #1576nytesingerParticipant
I have a ABV587PRO board. It is having calibrating issues on a Windows 10 system. Also – my projection shows bubbles on occasion. When I uninstall the software the bubbles go away. Software/drivers have been updated. I still get a Red X on my ActivManager from the teacher desktop, and have tried to connect via a laptop directly at the board but cannot get the software to install properly (coul be a new ThinkPad issue).
To rule out that the board itself is failing, I would like to upgrade the firmware. (I see this as the issue due to the Red X on my ActivManager and the inability to display anything when I do pull up the control panel from ActivManager.
Can you please send this file my way?
November 10, 2016 at 9:55 am #8191AnonymousInactive
It sounds like you have two issues here.
1- Image issue with your projector. When you say “bubbles” what do you mean? Does the issue go away if you remove the source? Please confirm the model of the projector.
2- No connection. If you ActivManager has a red cross this is showing your computer does not know what is connected. The could be caused by a number of things, cabling, driver, wall box etc.
To rule out some of the potential causes can you please test a direct connection bypassing any wall boxes, faceplates and extenders.
Please let us know the outcome,
Promethean Technical Support.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)