October 5, 2020 at 1:50 pm #30800Charlotte WeiserParticipant
Window is crashing when usng
October 6, 2020 at 5:22 pm #30809Krista PrometheanModerator
Thank you for reaching out.
We would love assisting you with your crashing issue, but in order to do so we will need further details.
1. What Promethean hardware are you using? Can you please provide a serial number or model number? You can use this support article as a reference guide to finding that information.
2. To confirm, are you talking about your Windows computer crashing itself? If so, can you please confirm the version of Windows you are using and the specific build of Windows?
3. Please confirm the version of ActivDriver you are running on your computer. You can reference this support article for details.
Once we have a but more details, we will be able to provide appropriate troubleshooting to match your specific set up.
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can assist further.
Promethean Technical Support
March 30, 2021 at 4:55 am #33105Melissa ChristopherParticipant
Yes same, my window crashed and all the important data is lost. I searched online for the solution but only found [redacted] can you make sure is it valid? or is there any way my data can be recovered?
March 30, 2021 at 2:14 pm #33118Michael PrometheanParticipant
Were you using any Promethean hardware or software at the time of the crash? Some applications have a built in recovery, we would recommend reaching out to the support teams of the applications where the data was lost to see if that might be an option.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)