Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Charlotte WeiserCharlotte Weiser
      Participant

Window is crashing when usng

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for reaching out.

We would love assisting you with your crashing issue, but in order to do so we will need further details.

1. What Promethean hardware are you using? Can you please provide a serial number or model number? You can use this support article as a reference guide to finding that information.

2. To confirm, are you talking about your Windows computer crashing itself? If so, can you please confirm the version of Windows you are using and the specific build of Windows?

3. Please confirm the version of ActivDriver you are running on your computer. You can reference this support article for details.

Once we have a but more details, we will be able to provide appropriate troubleshooting to match your specific set up.

We look forward to hearing from you so that we can assist further.

Thank you,

Krista
      Promethean Technical Support

Melissa ChristopherMelissa Christopher
      Participant

Yes same, my window crashed and all the important data is lost. I searched online for the solution but only found [redacted] can you make sure is it valid? or is there any way my data can be recovered?

Michael PrometheanMichael Promethean
      Participant

Hi Melissa,

Were you using any Promethean hardware or software at the time of the crash? Some applications have a built in recovery, we would recommend reaching out to the support teams of the applications where the data was lost to see if that might be an option.

Thanks,

Michael

Promethean Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.