Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      NezamyNezamy
      Participant

Hi,

I recently recieved a activtable promethean from a previous school and logging onto the activtable account works fine. But, trying to log on to windows is a huge issue. I cant log onto windows because its password protected and I dont know the password. Is there any way to reset the windows password? I’ve also tried a default password of 1234.

Thank you so much

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Due to the nature of this query we will be contacting you privately via email.

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the same problem with a activtable and a past person losing the password. What can I do?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am currently having this same issue with no password. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Jeng,

Thanks for posting, I will send you a email directly to help assist.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just got the board. Was testing it and set a pattern password but apparently I forgot or I’m unable to do the pattern the same way again and its locked. How do I reset password 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello MrsRamirezQ502 ,

It sounds like this is an ActivConnect G series, is that correct? We will send you an email directly to walk through the process.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello MrsRamirezQ502 ,

It sounds like this is an ActivConnect G series, is that correct? We will send you an email directly to walk through the process.

yes it is a G series

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      I recently recieved a activtable promethean from a previous school, but I can’t log onto windows because its password protected. I tried the password that teachers at the previous school were using without any luck. I also tried the default password and nothing happens. What can I do to reset the password. 
      Thank you so much

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi MVillanueva14,

Thanks for posting.

If you don’t know the password for the Windows account then we would recommend that the ActivTable be factory reset.

Information on this can be found on the link below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1103

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello i already did a factory reset it but i cant still log in 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi chissrachel15,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

If you have done a factory reset and still experiencing issues, I would recommend providing your ActivTable serial number and contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further assistance.

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

i was trying to put the promethen board tools on my computer but i cold not becasue i dont know how to can u help

Anonymous
      Inactive

i was trying to put the promethen board tools on my computer but i cold not becasue i dont know how to can u help

i know how to get into the computer system

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi elaina1235,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

This thread relates to an ActivTable, are you having issues with an ActivTable? 

If not, you must be referring to the ActivInspire and ActivDriver software, each of these can be downloaded from the below:

ActivInspire- https://support.prometheanworld.com/download/activinspire.html
      ActivDriver (Required to get the Promethean ActivBoard to work) – https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Had a student change my language and put a password on my account and I can’t get it unlocked. The school wants to scrap it, I LOVE THIS THING! Please help.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello @bmxerh13,

Was this about an ActivTable in use, an ActivConnect G devices used with an ActivPanel, or some other hardware?

Anonymous
      Inactive

We hook a computer to the projector but it asks for a password or code before I can use the projector but it’s a foreign language. I don’t know a lot about it. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is the activBoard that is asking for the password

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is that Projector a Promethean-Branded one, @bmxerh13?   If so, which model of our Projector is asking for that Password?

Anonymous
      Inactive

EST-P1
      Manufactured 20110507
      S/N-WEST-(Removed By Promethean)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi bmxerh13,

Thank you for your reply.

You will need to contact Promethean Technical Support over the phone to reset this password when in front of the projector, as your projector will generate a code to use which is different each time.

The contact details for Support can be found on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

Kind regards,
      Adam

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.