Forum Replies Created
October 26, 2020 at 2:58 pm #31041
Good mooring Arianna,
I upgraded the firmware from the locker, clicking on update. It then did a series of updates which included Activspire. I tried to revert back to the previous version with no luck. I then re-imaged the computer, and the same issue occurred. This is why I think it is the Firmware on the panel that is causing this issue. It is weird. Here is a picture of the board I can provide the serial number if that helps. I really appreciate your time and effort.
October 23, 2020 at 1:39 pm #31024
Thanks again for responding. The pictures show that it was working with that flat panel before the update. That is what I’m so confused about, I know everyone is telling me it can’t work, but it did. If there are any suggestions out there It would be great.
October 21, 2020 at 2:43 pm #30969
Thank you for responding. My issue is I have a Nickel board and support is saying that the duel touch is not available for this version. I provided pictures to show the feature was there until the upgrade. Unfortunately no solution was provided . If there is any help you can provide, it would be most appreciated.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)