|

Hello we have ActiveTable PRM-AT146-02 Our windows partition and operating system broke down, we tri

Hello we have ActiveTable PRM-AT146-02
Our windows partition and operating system broke down, we tried to recover from system recovery partition, but with out success! Maybe there is some recovery installation with all your software integrated?

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,668 admin
    Hi kinasts,

Thanks for posting, the model number provided doesn't indicate the version of ActivTable you have however we do have 2 methods of Factory Resetting the ActivTable depending on which version you have.

I suspect this will be the one that helps, please refer to this guide below:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1597

Alternatively, please see the below information for our early versions of ActivTable:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1103

Using these methods will correctly put on the default image that is supplied with the ActivTable.

If you still experience issues with the ActivTable, please could you let us know what happened to the table to break down the operating system? 

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• kinastskinasts Posts: 16
    Hello! We still have the same problem! When we try to Restore the ActivTable to the factory default and choose the option "System Recovery" It shows blue screen with error 0xc000000f (The requested file is missing "winload.exe")
    Maybe You have downloadable media with windows image or something?

• Hello kinasts,

We would suggest trying the second option (F9). From there, you should be able to run a recovery and resolve the issue following the on-screen prompts.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Promethean Support
    Yes! I tried, and also F8, But then it anyway shows That file is missing! 
    I also tried to do recovery and startup repair from other windows 8.1 recovery tool, but also with no luck!
    I can do only fresh install!!
  • Hello kinasts,

We have sent an email regarding this case to continue troubleshooting directly.

Thanks
    Michael
    Promethean Support
    Hi, you asked me serial nr last week! "The serial number can be found in two locations: on the connection panel, and in the Settings menu on the Software and Security tab."
    But I can't  run Windows!! What can I do?
    Hi kinasts,

Please reply back to the email which we have sent you.
    The serial number will be located directly on the ActivTable, this will be underneath but will be visible.

Thanks,
    Adam
    i have emails from:
    Adam K Promethean <Promethean.vanilla+d7001936-s6028687@prometheanworld.com>

na.support@prometheanworld.com

Promethean.vanilla+d7001936-s6028687@prometheanworld.com

??

na.support@prometheanworld.com 
    answered: "Dear Customer,

Unfortunately we cannot accept emails to this address directly."
  • Hi kinasts,

Please ensure that you reply directly to the email otherwise it will not come through.

Thank you

Miguel

Hello gays!
    All yours emails have been shown like : Promethean.vanilla+d7001936-s6028687@prometheanworld.com
    etc..
    Hi kinasts,

That will be the automated email that lets you know that someone has replied to your post.

I've sent you another email, please look out for this and reply to this email.

Thanks,
    Adam