|

No Icons Showing

There are only colours showing in ActivInspire - no icons are visible. I've included a shot. When you go into the Commands Tab in the settings everything is listed, but nothing shows as you can see.

Ideas?
We have restarted the program, the computer, reinstalled and still nothing.

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 1,709 admin
    Hi debs06,

Thank you for your post on the Support Community.

With regard to this issue, this sounds like the Profiles have become corrupt.
    If you quit ActivInspire, you can try to delete your Profiles in the My Profiles folder, this will be located usually to the below location:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Activ Software\ActivInspire\My Resources\My Profiles unless changed by your school IT department to a network location.
    You will see 5 profiles here that you can delete.
    Once deleted, when you open ActivInspire up the next time, it will recreate these files.

Please let us know if this helps.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • jwennjwenn Posts: 6
    I had the same issue and the suggest fix did not work for me. However, I did find a solution by copying the contents of the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activ Software\Inspire directory from a working PC into the same directory on the machine without icons. When prompted I chose to overwrite files where possible, merge directories where possible and skip where necessary. Once the copy completed, I launched ActivInspire and everything was working properly.
  • chanorchanor Posts: 2
    hi can you help because some icons are showing but not all and i cant do the grids because it will not let me
  • Hi chanor,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

The Grid designer is part of the Professional edition of ActivInspire.
    You can check your version of ActivInspire by clicking on Help>About (Windows OS) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac OS) and this will tell you if you are using the personal edition or professional edition.

If you are using the personal edition of ActivInspire you will need to enter your ActivInspire Activation code to upgrade your ActivInspire to the professional edition.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support