|

Activepanel will not adjust height.

I have an active panel height adjusted board that no longer works. Took board off and there is a white switch that has wires pulled out of, I believe this switch supplies power to the actuator. Can I order new wire and switch?

Answers

• Hi surberrl,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Promethean doesn't provide a powered height adjustable system for the ActivPanel, it's most likely that this is a third party stand. We would recommend contacting the manufacturer of the stand for further assistance. 
    Further information on Promethean ActivPanel stands can be found on the link below as these work off a counterbalance mechanism:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activpanel-stands

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Inline image 1
  • Hi surberrl,

It looks like you've tried to include a photo but this hasn't come through onto the Support Community. 

Please could you try again to add this?

Kind regards,
    Adam
  • Hi surberrl,

Thanks for posting, this is a mobile system (which is height adjustable for the ActivBoard 300/500 range). 

If this is no longer moving up or down, when you press the buttons do you hear any sound such as a clicking or attempt of trying to move up/down?

Ensure that nothing is blocking the ActivBoard and projector from moving up or lowering.

If you are still having an issue, we would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Adam