|

It crashes when I try to import/export docs

Hello. I've download Activeinspire and I have a MacBook air version 10.13.2 and every time I try to export a flipchart, or a powerpoint, or an image, it crashes. The same goes for when I try to export. Can you help?
Thanks

Answers

• At this time, we do not have any software announced as being compatible with macOS High Sierra; Does the same behavior occur when performing the same action in ActivInspire installed on macOS 10.10-10.12?

Also can you confirm for us which version of our software was installed on the computer in question?
  • Hello Jarrad. Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't know if the software crashed or did not crash in the previous mac version since I installed recently. 
    The version installed on my computer is 2.11.66910 
    Thanks
  • Hi lischang,

Whilst we do not officially support ActivInspire on Mac OS High Sierra, I have tested this on a MacBook using the same operating system version and ActivInspire version and I have no issues importing or exporting. 

I would recommend uninstalling your current ActivInspire version, restarting and then re-downloading a fresh installation.

Please let us know if this works.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• I did what you have suggested and it still crashes. It just disappear from my screen and a new window opens suggesting me to reopen.
  • Hi lischang,

Thank you for providing the screenshots.

I would recommend creating a brand new admin user on this Mac and seeing if you experience the same issues.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support