|

Full screen recording bug !

Hi !
I have a Activpanel i-series and i have a problem with screen recorder in Activinspire.
I use full screen recorder and stop recording ,When i play recorded video file , I can't see full frame of my page , It seems that a zoom has occurred on the page .

Windows 10 , Windows resolution : 1920*1080 , Scaling size : %150(Recommended)

Thank you.

Answers

• Adam K PrometheanAdam K Promethean Posts: 2,325 admin
    Hi sadra,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the ActivInspire software, please can you confirm the version you are using?
    This can be found under Help>About (Windows OS) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac). 
    If you aren't using ActivInspire 2.13, you can download the latest version from the link below:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/download/activinspire.html

Could you try to change your scaling size to 100% and see if recording with 100% has the same issue when you playback the video?

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• sadrasadra Posts: 3
    Hi
    Thank you very much.
    I'm using 2.13 (latest version) . When i change  scaling size to 100% , The recording problem is resolved. But another problem is appeared. Main toolbox is too small and also desktop icons and every software . Even if i change icon size in setting>Layout" to 44.

Best Regards. 
  • Hi Sadra,

In ActivInspire you can go into File/settings/flipchart change the default to 1024 X 768 to see if that will help with ActivInspire.  If you are still having an issue with the toolbar, please supply the make and model of your windows computer.

Thank you,
    Pam