|

Classflow extremely slow (9/11/18)

Is something going on with classflow website? It's taking forever to load for teachers in my building. Other sites aren't affected.

Answers

• Hi elliotts,

Thanks for posting.

Are you logging in to ClassFlow.com or another version? 
    I've logged in to ClassFlow.com and .co.uk and these seem to be working fine with minimal loading times between loading lesson resources.
    Are you still experiencing this issue today?

Thanks
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • Hi there,
    I am having the exact same problem. I am logged into classflow.com and it is taking forever to add lessons to "My Resources". I have been trying to add a specific flipchart to my resources for over 2 hours! Is something wrong?
  • Hi rlostra,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are trying to import a flipchart/document into the My Resources and this is stuck, this has most likely not worked to convert the file.
    Is the name of the file you trying to import quite long? 
    Can you confirm what type of file you are trying to import and how large this file is?

Many thanks,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• classflow.com gives us the network connection is blow average, but any other site we use is fine. We have put in request for our district office to also come look at our network to see if it is on our end, but others are having issues when they log on, or try to log on, at their homes. 
  • Hi elliotts,

Thanks for your reply.
    I've tried testing this again and this seems to be working with no issues.
    Have you tried clearing your browsers cache and cookies?

Thanks
    Adam
    Promethean Support