|

Classflow Connect Iphone AirPlay Password

Classflow Connect Platform 1.7.0-4
Software Version 1.7.0
IOS 12.1 and 11.4

When trying to screen mirror and prompted for airplay password just keeps asking for password again even if entered correctly or incorrectly.  Will screen mirror fine on Windows Laptop with Chrome plugin.

Answers

• Hi leachdr,

Thanks for posting.

I would recommend updating your ClassFlow Connect to the latest version and trying to mirror with your devices. Please follow the steps on the below link:
    https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1473

Is this issue only happening on one of the ClassFlow Connect devices or multiple? If multiple, can you let us know how many?

Many thanks,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support
  • I have tried that and it does not find any updates.  I have 3 Classflow devices I have tried and all have the same issue. 
  • Hi leachdr,

To see if there is any network issues from stopping the update, you could create a WiFi hotspot and connect your ClassFlow Connect to this and then search for updates.

Please let us know if you have any luck with this.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

• Guess you misunderstood my response. When I check for updates is says "No Update Available".  I would assume this means it has the latest update?  If that is not the case, what is the latest version?  What URL are the updates obtained from so I can white list? 

BTW - I can browse the web just fine on the devices so network connectivity is not an issue.
  • Hi leachdr,

Thanks for your reply.

After further investigation, the ClassFlow Connect does not support mirroring from iOS 11 onwards. 
    As mentioned, we do have an updated version of ClassFlow Connect. If you contact Promethean Technical Support directly and provide the serial numbers we will be able to send you this. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Support