Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Our teachers send documents to the printer through wifi. 

• Is it possible to send documents or screenshots from the ActivPanel to one of these printers? 
      • What would be the process of installing or accessing them from the ActivPanel?
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Heind001,

It would depend on what you have connected to the
      ActivPanel. If you are using your computer to show and image on the screen, you
      of course would proceed as you normally would when using the computer on its
      own.

If you happen to be using one of our ActivConnect OPSG or
      ActivConnect G series, you would need to ensure that the driver for the printer
      is compatible with Android devices.

If we can assist you further, please let us know.

Thank you,
      Martha
      Promethean Technical Support

Smith LukeSmith Luke
      Participant

ActivWalls and ActivPanels are available. We were unable to get the ActivPanels to display an image across a 60-foot HDMI cable to a desktop. We bought a 60-foot active HDMI cable and it worked right away. In essence, we have an active HDMI cable that is directly connected to the board, runs up wire-mold into the ceiling, down wire-mold in the back of the room into a box, and is keystoned. May be it also depends on the printer format. I’ll use an active cable from the box to the computer if the cable to the computer is longer than 10 feet. If the distance is less than 10 feet, I’ll use a standard cable, though I’ve discovered that 4K won’t work without an active cable at that distance.

Hi Smith,

Thanks for posting.

Do you require some sort of technical support?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Carrie

Promethean Technical Support

https://support.prometheanworld.com/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.