July 17, 2018 at 8:34 pm #3283AnonymousInactive
Our teachers send documents to the printer through wifi.
- Is it possible to send documents or screenshots from the ActivPanel to one of these printers?
- What would be the process of installing or accessing them from the ActivPanel?
July 17, 2018 at 8:57 pm #13801AnonymousInactive
It would depend on what you have connected to the
ActivPanel. If you are using your computer to show and image on the screen, you
of course would proceed as you normally would when using the computer on its
If you happen to be using one of our ActivConnect OPSG or
ActivConnect G series, you would need to ensure that the driver for the printer
is compatible with Android devices.
If we can assist you further, please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
June 7, 2021 at 3:45 am #33695Smith LukeParticipant
ActivWalls and ActivPanels are available. We were unable to get the ActivPanels to display an image across a 60-foot HDMI cable to a desktop. We bought a 60-foot active HDMI cable and it worked right away. In essence, we have an active HDMI cable that is directly connected to the board, runs up wire-mold into the ceiling, down wire-mold in the back of the room into a box, and is keystoned. May be it also depends on the printer format. I’ll use an active cable from the box to the computer if the cable to the computer is longer than 10 feet. If the distance is less than 10 feet, I’ll use a standard cable, though I’ve discovered that 4K won’t work without an active cable at that distance.
June 7, 2021 at 10:02 am #33699
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)