Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chuck CumbowChuck Cumbow
      Participant

My Activboard 595 pro touch when connected has mouse in upper right hand corner continually clicking as if the board were being touched at that point over and over. You can see the circles as if its registering input though nothing is. I installed newest drivers this morning to no avail. I have attached an image of the current firmware / driver versions in ActivManager. Thank you in advance for your help!

Chuck

ware id 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Under the ‘Pens’ tab of the ActivManager, there will be an option to use your fingers to operate the board. If you disable this feature in the ActivManager while the board is connecting to the computer (its flame will blink yellow during this), does the cursor continue to stick in the upper corner of the desktop and act as though it is clicking repeatedly?

In either case, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team, who can offer further assistance based upon the results of the step. In the event any replacement part is needed, they can also use the ActivBoard’s Serial Number to verify any warranty coverage that may be in place.

(Support Case 00631044)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the reply, so I did update the firmware for the active hub, made sure n o touch was enabled, re calibrated 4 or 5 times as well then switched usb ports but it seems to have now spread all across the top of the screen about a third of the way down.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.