July 23, 2019 at 11:29 pm #16501
We are going to each of our newly installed panels (ActivConnect OPS-g AP6-75A-4K ActivPanel 75″ 4K) to ensure they are functioning correctly, and have run in to an issue. We changed the resolution of the boards to 1080p 60Hz on many of the boards because it seemed to help with another issue we were seeing. However, on one board, we believe we may have chosen 1080I 50Hz instead of 1080P 60Hz, and immediately after, we got the “No Signal” message. We have rebooted the board and the OPS unit, but nothing has worked. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
July 24, 2019 at 9:00 am #16502
Adam K PrometheanModerator
I can see that you have emailed in with the same query.
I will help to answer your question via email.
Promethean Technical Support
July 24, 2019 at 2:33 pm #16506
Thanks for your response Adam K. We tried the steps, but were not successful. I remember about a year ago doing a factory reset on one of our boards, and it wouldn’t work with a 32 GB USB. We had to use a 16 or 8 GB. Trying that now. Will let you know.
July 24, 2019 at 7:35 pm #16508
Thank you for keeping us up to date on this, @jmorretca.
Let us know what happens with that update.
July 24, 2019 at 8:22 pm #16509
Still unable to reset. It has been escalated to Tier 2 Support.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 (released 1st October 2019)
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)