May 18, 2021 at 11:39 am #33593
I have recently updated my ActivInspire software and I am now struggling to print slides in landscape. When printing in landscape it used to fill the A4 page but now it simply squashed the slide into landscape. Please see images attached to see what happens when I now try to print landscape.
May 18, 2021 at 9:54 pm #33596Jordan PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post to our Forum.
Kindly go to Help > About within ActivInspire, and provide us with the version that you are on. This will be listed at the top of the About window and should start with the number 2. Do you happen to know the version of ActivInspire that you were on prior to the update?
We look forward to assisting you further in this matter.
Promethean Technical Support
May 19, 2021 at 12:51 pm #33602
My current version is:
Professional edition version 2.21.69365
My old version was:
Professional edition version 2.15.67911
May 20, 2021 at 1:22 pm #33613Craig PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
This is an issue we are aware of. We have raised the issue with our Development Team.
We cannot confirm when the issue will be resolved, please keep an eye on the announcement section on the community.
Promethean Technical Support.
May 20, 2021 at 4:19 pm #33616
Thanks for letting me know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)