Software Solutions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author
    mpapadopol
    mpapadopol
    Participant

Hi,

When do you plan to post the AI drivers for Mojave and Catalina? I downloaded the latest last week and tried it on Mojave operating system on multiple laptops and didn’t work.

Thank you,

Mike

Hi mpapadopol,

Mojave is a supported operating system for the ActivDriver so this should be working to connect to your Promethean hardware.

We don’t have a date for when Catalina will be supported however please keep an eye on the announcement section on the Community to keep updated on news.

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

mpapadopol
    mpapadopol
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Thank you. What is the Active driver version I should be using for Mojave? Like I mentioned in my previous post, the Active driver I downloaded last week didn’t work.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

ActivDriver 5.18.12 can be used with Mojave.

When you say this didn’t work, is it the install that doesn’t work or once installed you are unable to interact/connect?

Can you confirm what version of ActivBoard you are using?

Thanks

Adam

Promethean Support

mpapadopol
      mpapadopol
      Participant

Hi Adam,

That’s the ActiveDriver version I tried. The laptop wouldn’t recognize the board (actually I tried 7 different boards), after installation.

All other Apple laptops that don’t have Mojave installed connect properly.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Can you confirm what model of ActivBoards you had tried to connect to?

Were you able to ever see the ActivBoard listed in the ActivManager Control Panel?

Does the same issue happen when you log on with a local admin account on the Macbook?

Kind regards,
    Adam
    Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.