- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
September 21, 2015 at 5:50 pm #927Malcolm SandersParticipant
I have several activexpressions with dead. After changing the batteries they still wont power on
September 22, 2015 at 8:17 am #5519AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the ActivExpression devices, does anything appear on the screen at all since the battery change, even just a flicker?
Please could you ensure that the batteries are touching the contacts on the devices.
Depending on when these devices where purchased they may need replacements. The standard warranty of ActivExpressions are 12 months. If you have purchased these within this time frame I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support direct and provide the invoice for when this was purchased.
I hope this information helps.
Promethean Technical Support
November 5, 2015 at 9:27 pm #5520AnonymousInactive
I have the same problem. I had 3 ActivExpression devices that would power on for a second and then turn off. I just replaced the batteries and now none of them will turn on (no flicker or anything). I got mine 3 years about but they have not had heavy use. Surely they do not need to be replaced so soon!
November 6, 2015 at 7:50 pm #5521AnonymousInactive
I had problems previously when changing the batteries. I had to take a small flat head screwdriver and pop the contacts out a little in the battery department. That allowed the batteries to make a good connection and all worked fine.
November 6, 2015 at 9:12 pm #5522AnonymousInactive
Thanks so much Heidi! You’ve not only saved my lesson plans next week; you’ve also saved my sanity! I am back up and running!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)