What is ActivInspire?
  • This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Malcolm SandersMalcolm Sanders
      Participant

I have several activexpressions with dead. After changing the batteries they still wont power on

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

With regard to the ActivExpression devices, does anything appear on the screen at all since the battery change, even just a flicker?
      Please could you ensure that the batteries are touching the contacts on the devices.

Depending on when these devices where purchased they may need replacements. The standard warranty of ActivExpressions are 12 months. If you have purchased these within this time frame I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support direct and provide the invoice for when this was purchased.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 00581312

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have the same problem. I had 3 ActivExpression devices that would power on for a second and then turn off. I just replaced the batteries and now none of them will turn on (no flicker or anything). I got mine 3 years about but they have not had heavy use. Surely they do not need to be replaced so soon!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had problems previously when changing the batteries.  I had to take a small flat head screwdriver and pop the contacts out a little in the battery department.  That allowed the batteries to make a good connection and all worked fine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks so much Heidi! You’ve not only saved my lesson plans next week; you’ve also saved my sanity! I am back up and running!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.