- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
March 13, 2015 at 6:57 am #487Paul AwtreyParticipant
When using self paced on ActivExpression 2, the questions work fine until question 8/10. The ActivExpressions then start asking the same question over and over again. Retry wrong answers is not selected. This just started recently. All firmware and software are up to date- ActivExpressions, drivers, ActivHub firmware. Thoughts?
March 13, 2015 at 7:45 pm #4419AnonymousInactive
If the students are
allowed to navigate the question set on their own, can they navigate to question
9 or 10 and answer either of those questions?
Is the question
repeating regardless of the answer given?
Of what format is the question (e.g. Multiple choice, text, numeric,
It may also be
worthwhile to ensure that the question itself is set up with the correct choice
of answer chosen or input, especially in the case of a text entry question.
Also, while we trust
that the versions listed are at their latest, we would appreciate confirmation
of those version numbers, in the event that we need to either recommend any further
updates or test in a similar environment on our end.
March 14, 2015 at 7:13 am #4420AnonymousInactive
It’s Paul Awtrey from Promethean now in China. All of my firmware and drivers are up to day.
I’m using OS X 10.10
This issue just started and I was abler to replicate it 4 times in 4 different classes.
The flip chart is brand new.
All MC questions.
Most of the the students got to question 8 and the ActivExpressions kept asking them the questions over and over again, even when they tried to change the answer and resubmit.
I did not try self navigation.
March 16, 2015 at 4:52 am #4421AnonymousInactive
I was going to send you an email from the case but we do not seem to have your email address, could you let us know your email address so we can email you so that you can reply with the flipchart attached?
March 16, 2015 at 6:55 am #4422AnonymousInactive
Yes, Paul. Thanks.
March 16, 2015 at 6:56 am #4423AnonymousInactive
March 16, 2015 at 8:15 am #4424AnonymousInactive
I’ve sent an email from the case, feel free to reply back to this so we can advise further.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)