Software Solutions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    vkuryla
    vkuryla
    Participant

I am looking for an efficient way to import guided notes to Activinspire.  When I export my notes from MS Word to pdf, they look great, but when I import the pdf to Activeinspire the quality is not good.  My work around is to use the SmartNotebook printer to export from MS Word to SmartNotebook, then import the SmartNotebook file to Activeinspire.

My new issue this year is that the SmartNotebook images import into the top layer. Then if I want to put a shape onto the page the tool appears to not be working because the shape goes into the middle layer. It’s taken me about 3 hours of playing with settings to discover this. So far my only fix appears to be opening the object browser and go page by page to move the image to the background.  This is VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

Is there a way to import so that it goes directly into the bottom or background layer?  Or another way to convert files directly from MS Word to Activinspire?

Hi vkuryla,

Thank you for your post.

From the methods that you have tried, there is no further recommendation here to suggest.

We do have a open ticket for the import quality into ActivInspire with PDF files with our development team which I can add this to if you’d like.

Any updates/fixes for ActivInspire that helps resolve this issue our team would email you to notify you.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.