Software Solutions
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ولد سلمان من دار آل سعودMueen Iqbal
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve been trying to purchase ActivInspire Professional Edition ” Standalone version ” for 3rd party non-Promethean hardware to avoid any breach of end user agreement but I am unable to so far. I’ve contacted the regional office who sent me a document stating that ” AI Pro – Standalone ” can be installed on 3rd party hardware but the optimum performance is not guaranteed, which is acceptable by me but no one ( channel partner / regional office ) quoted me pricing / supplying the software, despite of several follow up Email(s) and phone call(s).

Can someone from Promethean HQ please look into this and revert with solution in me securing the pricing & software ?

I need an URGENT response.

Thank you and best regards

document 1

Document 2

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Mueen,

Thanks for posting.  I will get someone to contact you as soon as possible in regard to this.

Kind regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Thank you Paul

Hello Mueen,

Thank you for your reply.

Someone should be contacting you about your inquiry shortly.

Kind regards,

Jordan

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Hello Jordan,

I have received an E mail from the legal team of Promethean USA (HQ) and I am clarified on the usage of AI Pro. Edition (standalone) with 3rd party non-Promethean hardware, which is very much clear and helpful and gives me a good hand to conduct the purchase at once, without any hesitation.

Now, I am waiting for the pricing from your sales team.

I hope someone will get back to me with pricing asap. I would appreciate if you follow up from your-side too as I need pricing max. by today.

Best regards

M. Iqbal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.