Software Solutions
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gez99gez99
      Participant

I have tried very hard, but without success, to get the price of a single user, stand-alone license of Activeinspire Professional. Promethean have not responded to my question via their main webite. I am moving to a school without Promethean boards but I want to continue to use my Activinspire flipcharts.

Does ANYONE know the cost?

I now this option is available because it is referenced on Promethean’s website.

Regards

Gerard

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for posting.

Please note that Promethean Technical Support doesn’t have the costs involved for purchasing products such as ActivInspire.

Sorry to hear that no one has followed up with you.
      I will contact you directly to help assist with this issue.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 680766

Anonymous
      Inactive

Adam,

Following on from my previous question, can you help me with the following question….

Can I upgrade Activinspire 1.5 to Activinspire 2.0 on the same license?

I have a copy of v1.5, and can install this with a valide professional, stand-alone license. Can I then upgrade this to V2.8, keeping the same license and without incurring any further cost for the software upgrade?

Many thanks (in anticipation).

Regards

Gerard 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Adam if you are still there working at Promethean. I’ve taught in London for over 15 years and always used Active Inspire / easiteach software. is it possible to just buy a single usage package with myself. I guess the software would also be required for the board usage too.

Thanks in anticipation ??

Simon
      Leicestershire – Primary teacher

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Simonmevans,

Yes I’m still here 🙂

It is possible to purchase a single ActivInspire license. You’d need to contact a Promethean reseller to enquire about the cost of this.

If you do have Promethean ActivBoards (depending on the model), you may be entitled to an ActivInspire professional license.
      The ActivInspire professional license key is available on all models of ActivBoard excluding the 100series ActivBoard. 

I hope this information helps, if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Adam if you are still there working at Promethean. I’ve taught in London for over 15 years and always used Active Inspire / easiteach software. is it possible to just buy a single usage package with myself. I guess the software would also be required for the board usage too.

Thanks in anticipation ??

Simon
      Leicestershire – Primary teacher

Simon,

I bought  ActivInspire v1.5 (s/w disks with full license) from an eBAY seller in the US and then had no problem upgrading it to the latest version. All works fine.

So, look out for the s/w on eBAY – sometimes it might be bundled with something else (ActiPen, ActiVotes etc.)

Also, if you have any ActiHuband ActiVotes, , you are officially allow to use ActivInspire as long as the ActiHub is connected. You just follow these instructions (provided by Promethean support)…

You can download and install ActivInspire from the below
      link:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/download/activinspire.html

Please connect the ActivHub and ensure it is recognised
      by the computer.

The first time you launch ActivInspire you will be asked
      for the following:

Username

Organisation name

Activation key

Please connect the ActivHub use the school name for both
      the user name and organisation name. for the activation key please leave this black,
      accept the terms and conditions and click upgrade now.

This will give you an activation key for ActivInspire.

Regards

Gerard

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.