What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Ewbank AudreyEwbank Audrey
      Participant

Since the update of ActivInspire, I can’t seem to use the pen of my bamboo wacom tablet to write on a flipchart. The problem doesn’t come of my wacom tablet as I tryed it with several other program like Sankore and SmoothDraw4. I can write perfectly with those. But with activInspire, I can’t use the pen or highlighter properly. With my mouse, I can do it just fin but not with the pen of my tablet.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also experienced this issue with a Huion tablet. I double checked in Microsoft Paint as well as reinstalling the Huion drivers. It’s definitely something going on with ActiveInspire.

HELP PLEASE.!!!! Mobility is an important part of classroom management!!!! That and I use my tablet to prepare class notes which I post online.

Either that, or give me a tool to back out the upgrade!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

We will send you a private email regarding this forum post.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

there are other threads with the same issue. this is the same issue i am having currently. I have checked everything same as above. Definitely something wrong with the recent update. Where can I find a previous version of activinspire?? thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

I also need a previous version.  My ability to use Activinspire (for my clickers) should not be affected by the fact that I don’t have a promethean board.  I use Mimio Wireless to interact with my board but am in compliance with the EULA regarding using Activinspire for my ActivExpression 2 devices.  Please email me a way to revert to the previous system as I worked just perfectly until I downloaded the update that I was advised of last night.

Anonymous
      Inactive
      Anonymous
      Inactive

reverted to the previous version. all is sorted. If you are having the same issue, use the link MGadAllah has given to download the previous version, should all work fine 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would like to use my bamboo wacom tablet.  I am new to ActivInspire and was disappointed when I tried using my bamboo tablet, but it didn’t work well (very jumpy and inconsistent).  
      I am encouraged that my goal of using my bamboo tablet might be possible!  I was about to give up until finding this thread.  
      Do I need a previous version of ActivInspire?  I just downloaded it for the first time and it is version 2.8.66693.  Please help – I am very interested in using ActivInspire with my bamboo tablet.  I saw MGadAllah’s post with the link, but am nervous to use it…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

I have had confirmation that it works with ActivInspire 2.4.

Kind regards,
      Adem

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.