January 5, 2021 at 2:28 pm #32034Sebastian ClarkParticipant
Good morning all!
We have a 75″ ActivPanel6 that will not turn on. The status light on the front stays red and there is no response from the front panel buttons. If I unplug the board from power, wait 60 seconds and then reconnect the light will briefly flash green before returning to solid red and continue to be unresponsive.
January 6, 2021 at 8:47 am #32046Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for contacting Promethean Technical Support.
We are sorry to hear about the issue with your ActivPanel. To help you solve it, we kindly ask you to do the following tests:
1. Re-seat the power lead at the mains socket and ensure that this is connected to the power socket at the back of the ActivPanel. Does this help with the loss of power to the ActivPanel? (YES/NO) 1a. If NO, continue to step 2.
2. Test with a known working power lead; preferably one that works fine with another ActivPanel, does this help with the issue? (YES/NO) 2a. If NO, continue to step 3.
3. Test another known working mains socket. Does the same issue happen? (YES/NO) 3a. If YES, continue to step 4.
4. Is the ActivPanel on an adjustable powered stand? 4a. If YES, connect a power cable directly into the ActivPanel bypassing the power point on the adjustable stand.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us from the following page and provide the hardware serial number: https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact
We look forward to hearing from you.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)