Accessories
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeMike
      Participant

I have a (seemingly) fully functioning Activslate that won’t fully charge.  I’ve replaced the battery but even with a full night of charging from a desktop USB, the batteries only show about 50% charge.  Again, this is the case for both batteries.  Before I try, I wondered if I could charge the slate directly from an outlet using a usb adapter to see if that provided a better charge.  As far as I know, the software/firmware is all up to date.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Mike.
      You will be able to plug in to a usb power outlet to your mains for a better charge on the ActivSlate. However if this fails to 100% charge we recommend contacting Promethean Support directly and provide the serial number of your ActivSlate so we can advise further.

Please quote case 00483631 when you contact us so we can relate this information from this forum thread.
      Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have an ActivSlate that won’t charge and do not know how to change the battery.  I use it everyday in class and need to have it up and running again.

HELP!!!!!  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi melaynahardin,

Please can you let us know the model number (located on the ActivSlate) so we can best advise further.

Please can you also let us know how you are trying to charge this?

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

MICHAEL BURKEMICHAEL BURKE
      Participant

Where can I find a replacement battery for my activslate 60?

Hi Michael,

The ActivSlates are no longer manufactured and as such parts are harder to come by.

We would recommend searching on line to see if there’s more availability of this.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.