January 21, 2015 at 11:21 pm #319MikeParticipant
I have a (seemingly) fully functioning Activslate that won’t fully charge. I’ve replaced the battery but even with a full night of charging from a desktop USB, the batteries only show about 50% charge. Again, this is the case for both batteries. Before I try, I wondered if I could charge the slate directly from an outlet using a usb adapter to see if that provided a better charge. As far as I know, the software/firmware is all up to date.
January 22, 2015 at 8:56 am #4082AnonymousInactive
You will be able to plug in to a usb power outlet to your mains for a better charge on the ActivSlate. However if this fails to 100% charge we recommend contacting Promethean Support directly and provide the serial number of your ActivSlate so we can advise further.
Please quote case 00483631 when you contact us so we can relate this information from this forum thread.
August 29, 2018 at 9:14 pm #4083AnonymousInactive
I have an ActivSlate that won’t charge and do not know how to change the battery. I use it everyday in class and need to have it up and running again.
August 30, 2018 at 5:29 am #4084AnonymousInactive
Please can you let us know the model number (located on the ActivSlate) so we can best advise further.
Please can you also let us know how you are trying to charge this?
Promethean Technical Support
September 13, 2019 at 4:21 pm #17405MICHAEL BURKEParticipant
Where can I find a replacement battery for my activslate 60?
September 17, 2019 at 5:27 am #17457Adam K PrometheanModerator
The ActivSlates are no longer manufactured and as such parts are harder to come by.
We would recommend searching on line to see if there’s more availability of this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)