Projectors
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      VassosVassos
      Participant

Hello. My prm 35 projector has started appearing white and black dots. Their number is increasing really rapidly. I can even see some pixels flickering. What is wrong with it? I used to have an infocus and I had the same problem. The technicians told me that it is the dmd chip and it is not worth replacing. Am I facing the same problem here?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

We will send you an email in order to proceed with this query.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

We have a PRM-35 that has the same issue. It started down the left side but is spreading? Is there anything that can be done to fix this or is it a matter of just replacing the projector? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Randy,
      This particular fault relates to an internal component failure within the projector and would need to be repaired/replaced to fix the issue.

I would suggest contacting Promethean Technical Support directly for further information.
      Kind regards,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

We are also experiencing these issues with the PRM-35 projector.. I am the new tech person in the school, is there anything I can do myself to remedy it? Alternatively, what is the support contact email? 

Thank you,
      Lucas

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Lucas,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

For this issue, as it’s an internal component that has failed inside the projector it would need to be repaired or replaced.

I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly by filling in the email contact form on the link below and providing a photo and serial number located on the projector:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

Thanks
      Adam
      Case 673793

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.