Interactive Flat Panels
  • This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      eftingeneftingen
      Participant

When I go to calibrate my ActivPanel Board I get the message that no boards are attached?  Help!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello eftingen,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please provide us with the model of your ActivPanel. The version one ActivPanel does not connect to the Promethean ActivDriver. 

We look forward to hearing from you.

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Model AP4-70 installed within the last month.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Please ensure that your USB cable is connected to the ActivPanel directly and ensure that this is in the matching port to the audio cable.
      For example, if you are connecting to HDMI 1, ensure that your USB cable is connected to the Touch 1 port.

On this ActivPanel model, you can also lock the touch feature which acts as if the USB cable is disconnected. Please press the Lock button on the front of the ActivPanel and ensure that this says Touch ON.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Would this apply if you have ActivInspire and you are connected to the board via wallbox?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

ActivInspire is just the software to present flipcharts and lessons, it will have no control over the connection of the ActivPanel. This is what the ActivDriver (ActivManager application) handles.

If you are connecting through the wallbox, this could be the reason of it not being detected, could you bypass this and connect directly to the ActivPanel ports so we can rule the wallbox being an issue.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.