What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Claire HedleyClaire Hedley
      Participant

I would like to be able to create flipcharts at home on an evening on my own computer to then use on Active Studio / primary later. Is this possible? So far I have avoided doing this by using powerpoint presentations but I’m sure I’m missing out on some cool features. Any straight forward tips would be great!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Claire, 

Great question!  
      There are several ways of doing this : 

A: you could install ActivInspire on your PC at home and save the flipcharts to a USB stick or store the files in the cloud to a location you have access to from your school’s PC (DropBox, Google Drive etc.) 

B:  Have a look at our new software called ClassFlow, it is entirely web-based, so you can access it from any machine with an internet connection and it allows you to import existing flipcharts into it. Registering for a ClassFlow account is free as is using the Software. 
      Have a look at our YouTube channel where we have a few short videos to show you how it works:  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB6tzVGJwwHfREhlxbHa-PQ

I have created a reference for you, please don’t hesitate to give our Tech Support line a call to discuss in detail : 00463147

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.