Interactive Whiteboards
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      stuart lawriestuart lawrie
      Participant

This is now the 2nd pc which has the latest drivers loaded but it will not allow me to calibrate the screen, I run the utility from the taskbar and either the 5 point or 25 point bins out when part way through running the calibration, I get several marks in and then it either restarts the process or just shuts down the calibration screen.
      I have tried a different usb cable but to no avail, have run out of options to try now!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Stuart,

Please ensure the USB cable is no longer than 3 meters between the board and the computer.

Does the interaction work fine outside the calibration screen? (for example can you write with pen/finger touch?)

What is your current firmware version?

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

The cable is less than 3 meters, it does respond to movement of pen/finger however it isn’t aligned hence the reason I am trying to calibrate it. This was the same with the other PC which had an older version of the driver

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your reply.

Please could you confirm the driver version and firmware version listed within ActivManager Control Panel?

Please provide the version at the bottom of the window next to the copyright message also.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.