What is ActivInspire?
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Christie McComasChristie McComas
      Participant

When I try to open my Activinspire it will bring up the the screen where the flame fills up and it usually brings up the dashboard. As soon as the flame fills up it disappears and nothing shows up anywhere. The Program is not pulling up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Christie,

Thank you for your post.

Your case ref – 00591834.

In regards to your issue can you please confirm if you have recently downloaded the software?

Can you please completely remove ActivInspire and download directly from http://www.Prometheanplanet.com.

For details on how to remove ActivInspire please go to wwwPrometheanKB.com and search for article 10972.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled with the same result 🙁 HELP!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Please also ensure that Flash and Java have been installed and are both up to date.

This should help with loading ActivInspire.

If you still persist to have issues please completely remove ActivInspire and download a fresh copy, ensuring that you have the correct installation permissions on your computer.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.