- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
July 23, 2015 at 10:21 pm #705Jim WohlgemuthParticipant
I can’t see the flip chart when it has loaded. I can see my flip chart in the list of files. I can see the memory and it is a lot. However when I open it and it loads the main editting and teaching page is blank BUT I can see it in the browser page. I have tried to copy and paste, drag and drop from the browser page but nothing. This is a large flip chart. I have version 2.4 thanks
July 24, 2015 at 4:58 am #4948AnonymousInactive
This is in our experience something that typically happens when a flipchart is saved. Can you please confirm where you’re saving your flipcharts- For example, are you saving them to your desktop? To a network drive? To a thumb drive? Sometimes if a thumb drive is not disconnected properly or if there’s a connection issue when saving to a network drive the file won’t save properly.
This does tend to happen more often with larger files, or files that have a lot of media stored in the flipchart. There may be an issue with your temp folders, where the file is stored while it’s open, and this would tend to affect larger files more.
We’d suggest saving to the hard drive, then transferring wherever you need first and foremost. We expect any changes will not help flipcharts already affected, but let us know if following these suggestions you have issues with flipcharts looking correct before saving and then later not opening.
(Support Case: 560223)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)