April 9, 2021 at 1:45 pm #33229James ChaneyParticipant
I purchased a Promethean brand Chromebox for one of our Promethean Boards for a trial. In the setup, it says to use the Promethean Chromebox utility tool for the two devices to be interactive with each other. I am able to download the utility from Google Play Store but then when I try to run it says the device does not support it.
April 12, 2021 at 8:54 am #33238Paul PrometheanModerator
Thanks for posting. I will investigate this internally but in the meantime you will still be able to use the Chromebox with your ActivPanel as long as the HDMI and USB cables are connected to the correct ports you will be able to interact with it.
Promethean Technical Support
April 15, 2021 at 12:46 pm #33284Mark P PrometheanModerator
The Chromebox-2 isn’t currently compatible with the integration services on the Elements Series panels.
I would be interested to know which guide you have followed which pointed you to the Integration service, so if you could post it on here that would be great.
April 15, 2021 at 12:57 pm #33285James ChaneyParticipant
article 1754 is the same instructions that came in the box for the chromebox.
April 16, 2021 at 12:49 pm #33301Mark P PrometheanModerator
We will look into this and arrange to have that removed from the box.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)