Software Solutions
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      atrugeratruger
      Participant

I am using a Macbook Air running Yosemite. When I try to connect to ClassFlow through my ActivInspire, I get the message that there is a problem connecting to ClssFlow and to check my internet connection. My internet connection works just fine.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi there and thank you for posting this question. 
      iOs Yosemite is not yet supported for ActivInspire, that is why you are seeing this problem. 
      You should be fine using ClassFlow from the website without using ActivInspire though. 

I have logged your question under reference 00463928.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am in a school running Win 7 and ActivInspire 2.3.65904 and they are having the same issue.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Without Inspire open,
      are you able to connect to ClassFlow through any Web Browser installed on the same
      computer?

When trying to connect
      to ClassFlow through Inspire or through a web browser, do you receive any error
      messages?  If so, what does the error
      message state?

(Support Case 00463928)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am able to connect to ClassFlow through web browsers installed on the same computer but I still am not able to activate it through Activinspire.

This is the error message
      “There seems to be a problem connecting to ClassFlow.
      Internet connectivity is required to use ClassFlow.
      Please check your internet connection and settings and try again.”

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can connect to Classflow through a browser but not through ActivInspire. It worked yesterday. Today I’m getting an error about cookies not being set properly, but I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions and it still doesn’t work. I use my Google login to connect to Classflow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Moving to ClassFlow community

Please reference the new conversation here: Unable to connect to ClassFlow through ActivInspire

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.