- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
December 2, 2014 at 7:52 pm #154atrugerParticipant
I am using a Macbook Air running Yosemite. When I try to connect to ClassFlow through my ActivInspire, I get the message that there is a problem connecting to ClssFlow and to check my internet connection. My internet connection works just fine.
December 2, 2014 at 8:02 pm #3581AnonymousInactive
Hi there and thank you for posting this question.
iOs Yosemite is not yet supported for ActivInspire, that is why you are seeing this problem.
You should be fine using ClassFlow from the website without using ActivInspire though.
I have logged your question under reference 00463928.
February 12, 2015 at 6:45 pm #3582AnonymousInactive
I am in a school running Win 7 and ActivInspire 2.3.65904 and they are having the same issue.
February 13, 2015 at 8:04 pm #3583AnonymousInactive
Without Inspire open,
are you able to connect to ClassFlow through any Web Browser installed on the same
When trying to connect
to ClassFlow through Inspire or through a web browser, do you receive any error
messages? If so, what does the error
(Support Case 00463928)
August 10, 2015 at 12:49 pm #3584AnonymousInactive
I am able to connect to ClassFlow through web browsers installed on the same computer but I still am not able to activate it through Activinspire.
This is the error message
“There seems to be a problem connecting to ClassFlow.
Internet connectivity is required to use ClassFlow.
Please check your internet connection and settings and try again.”
September 22, 2015 at 1:55 pm #3585AnonymousInactive
I can connect to Classflow through a browser but not through ActivInspire. It worked yesterday. Today I’m getting an error about cookies not being set properly, but I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions and it still doesn’t work. I use my Google login to connect to Classflow.
September 23, 2015 at 12:25 pm #3586AnonymousInactive
Moving to ClassFlow community
Please reference the new conversation here: Unable to connect to ClassFlow through ActivInspire
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)