This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Laura C 2 months ago.
· Addressed bugs where Activities could not be published into the Marketplace
· Fixed an issue where Bing images could not be added to Resources or used in Activities
· Fixed an issue where updates to class names were not reflected in the Activity Feed
· Fixed an issue where editing Activity Feed posts would sometimes delete attachments
· Addressed bugs where Assessment questions would become randomized and sorted oddly
· Addressed bugs where importing questions for Assessments would sometimes be unsuccessful
· Addressed some bugs that Improve the Assessment experience with Internet Explorer and Edge browsers
· Fixed an issue where drag-and-drop containers were altered when importing from flipcharts
· Implemented additional security updates
ClassFlow version 6.8 will be released globally this Friday, 13 September 2019.
The topic ‘Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)’ is closed to new replies.