- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
February 28, 2017 at 2:06 pm #2307AnonymousInactive
I can’t get a box to connect to classflow.com. It is connected to the internet and it was working fine. Now it is saying it can’t connect.
Putting in url of https://classflow.com just like before but not luck. Tried restarting several times and re-entering url with no luck. Any ideas?
February 28, 2017 at 10:04 pm #9524AnonymousInactive
You will need to update the website to https://prod.classflow.com . We have instructions below for both the Windows 8 and Windows 10 versions of the ClassFlow connect.
These instructions are relevant to ClassFlow Connect Windows 10 devices only:
1. Quit ClassFlow Desktop if already running
2. Right click on the ClassFlow Desktop shortcut and Run as Administrator which launches the ClassFflow Desktop application
3. Quit ClassFlow Desktop
4. Right Click on ClassFlow Desktop shortcut again and Run as Administrator which launches ClassFlow Desktop application
5. Quit ClassFlow Desktop
6. Restart ClassFlow Connect
After restarting the device, if you go into the Settings in ClassFlow Desktop, you should see that the ClassFlow Server URL is set to https://prod.classflow.com. The Homepage URL will remain as https://classflow.com.
For ClassFlow Connect devices on a Windows 8 platform, go into settings and change the URL to be https://prod.classflow.com.
March 1, 2017 at 2:37 pm #9525AnonymousInactive
My connect boxes are running original system that came with it. We were told there was going to be an update that would make the boxes just like a windows 10 machine. Do you know if this update is out or how I can get it?
I know one of the schools in our state has gotten the update and he said it is awesome.
March 1, 2017 at 10:28 pm #9526AnonymousInactive
We do have a Windows 10 version of the ClassFlow connect, though this is not something that is provided in the form of a software update.
March 2, 2017 at 1:56 pm #9527AnonymousInactive
We were told by a Promethean rep at a presentation of the new boards with the connect g that there would be an update coming out soon that would turn your m series connect into basically a windows 10 machine. I have staff that went to that presentation that keep asking when it”s coming. I also know of one school in our state that has updated through a usb that they received from Promethean. How do I get my hands on this as we were told this was coming. Or can you point me someone who can get me this update?
Thanks for all your help..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6 (released 1 December 2021)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.6.0 (released 17 November 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)