Software Solutions
  • This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Carol WengerCarol Wenger
      Participant

I’m having a problem with annotations in extend screen mode. My math teachers use flipcharts with extend screen turned on so they can scroll down the page. They use their pen to add annotations to the flipchart. They work out math problems on the Promethean board. When they scroll down some parts of my annotations disappear. For example, +3 will change to a -3 because part of the plus sign will disappear. Or a -3 will change to 3 because the annotation for the minus sign will disappear. They annotations or parts of the annotations disappear when teachers use the scroll bar to scroll down the extended page.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thank you for your post.

What is the version of ActivInspire? (Help>About)
      Does this issue happen with other users?
      Does this issue happen with another laptop/computer?

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the reply.  We’ve been trying a few different things to see if could troubleshoot a little further.

Activinspire professional 2.4

yes–it does happen with other users periodically

it happens on different computers.

The math teachers will insert a pdf to the flipchart page.  File, Insert, PDF

Then they use the pen to work out problems on the board.  We tried locking the pdf on the screen.  We also moved the pdf to the bottom layer. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Please try to do the same, but in duplicate mode instead of extended mode – does the same issue replicate?

Thank you
      Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

It only happens when we have extend page turned on.  It won’t happen in duplicate mode because you can’t scroll down the page unless extend page is turned on. 

Here’s what I’ve tried today –

Locking the PDF image on the background.  Some annotations still disappear when scrolling down

Moving the PDF image to the bottom layer and then to the background layer.  Some annotations still disappear when scrolling down the page. 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.