Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hallo
      We have a ABV595PRO board. It is having calibrating issues on a Windows 10 system. Software/drivers have been updated.  I would like to upgrade the firmware. Firmeware Upgrade over Internet connection failed

Can you please send this file my way? 

NMS Weitersfeld, Austria

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello franz,

We would be happy to send you a link to this firmware.  If you are getting an error message that the firmware update failed, the internet connection is not likely the issue.

We would suggest connecting directly to the back of the panel using a single length of USB cable, not longer than 3 meters. 

You will want to ensure that you are on the latest version of the ActivDriver.  This can be found at https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

If the update fails again, please attempt that update using another known working computer.

Please let us know the error message that you receive when applying the update.

Thanks,
      Michael
      Promethean Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the reply. 
      I have had the last activtreiber installed and tried various lengths of usb cables and various notebooks. 
      I have had 5 – 6 wrong attempts, at 60 % or 80%  or 85% there was error. After all, it went through. The pen was recognized and I could calibrate.
      Now all is fine under Windows 10

Thanks, with greetings from Austria
      Franz

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi franz,

Thanks for your reply.

Glad to hear that this is all working correctly now.

If you have any future issues or questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
      Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Techncial Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here are the notes as it has not yet worked. Only after some try it then worked.
      https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rNABHweNkXCBXSyS9JCFRXPakZ0_Z1LG3tdEb4Tzis0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000

Franz

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Franz,

The link that you sent is giving us the product code for your board. 
      What notes wwere you trying to send, an error message?

Please try to resend the link with the notes so we can help you.

Waiting to hear from you.
      Frances
      Promethan Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Frances !
      The link shows 5 slides not only 1 photo with product code, no error massages but my heavy way to update the firmware of the board.
      Now is all fine, see my replay from Jan 22.

Franz

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.