What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KateKate
      Participant

Recently in old lessons as well as new ones, I am getting a black background around the red, blue & black lettering making it hard to read on the Promethean board and worse to try and edit on the fly (or even at home or in school computers – it’s on all the machines that I open these projects in. Please help! I can send you a flipchart as an example if you need.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In which version of the ActivInspire software were the flipcharts created and in which version did this issue first become apparent? Was this on a PC, a Mac, or on both platforms?

If the objects displaying in this manner are removed from the flipchart, then re-added, do they still have the black background around them? Does this happen with any other objects which are inserted in the flipchart?

(Support Case 00629622)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am running the latyest version at home on my Mac, but I am not home to check.  I have a MacBookPro (running Yosemite), but there never was a problem before with these files (Twelve Angry Men) and the other file was created recently and was being edited on PCs at work running AcivInspire Pro Edition ver. 2.4.66096.  I think this started at work, but I have also seen it at home.  When I delete the text with this problem to edit a new Aim or Do Now, the problem [persists with the new text.  I don’t add objects other than text, so I can’t provide any feedback regarding that question.  As you can imagine, this is a serious issue and it seems that typing all these lessons into ActivInspire will not change the issue, so we need to get to the bottom of this quickly.  Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kate,

Thank you for your response.

In order to assist you further, we will send you an email.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.