- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
July 31, 2018 at 8:53 am #3297AnonymousInactive
I have a Activpanel i-series and i have a problem with screen recorder in Activinspire.
I use full screen recorder and stop recording ,When i play recorded video file , I can’t see full frame of my page , It seems that a zoom has occurred on the page .
Windows 10 , Windows resolution : 1920*1080 , Scaling size : %150(Recommended)
July 31, 2018 at 10:01 am #13822AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the ActivInspire software, please can you confirm the version you are using?
This can be found under Help>About (Windows OS) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac).
If you aren’t using ActivInspire 2.13, you can download the latest version from the link below:
Could you try to change your scaling size to 100% and see if recording with 100% has the same issue when you playback the video?
Promethean Technical Support
July 31, 2018 at 11:37 am #13823AnonymousInactive
Thank you very much.
I’m using 2.13 (latest version) . When i change scaling size to 100% , The recording problem is resolved. But another problem is appeared. Main toolbox is too small and also desktop icons and every software . Even if i change icon size in setting>Layout” to 44.
July 31, 2018 at 12:33 pm #13824AnonymousInactive
In ActivInspire you can go into File/settings/flipchart change the default to 1024 X 768 to see if that will help with ActivInspire. If you are still having an issue with the toolbar, please supply the make and model of your windows computer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)