This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 year, 1 month ago.
July 31, 2018 at 8:53 am #3297
I have a Activpanel i-series and i have a problem with screen recorder in Activinspire.
I use full screen recorder and stop recording ,When i play recorded video file , I can’t see full frame of my page , It seems that a zoom has occurred on the page .
Windows 10 , Windows resolution : 1920*1080 , Scaling size : %150(Recommended)
July 31, 2018 at 10:01 am #13822
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the ActivInspire software, please can you confirm the version you are using?
This can be found under Help>About (Windows OS) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac).
If you aren’t using ActivInspire 2.13, you can download the latest version from the link below:
Could you try to change your scaling size to 100% and see if recording with 100% has the same issue when you playback the video?
Promethean Technical Support
July 31, 2018 at 11:37 am #13823
Thank you very much.
I’m using 2.13 (latest version) . When i change scaling size to 100% , The recording problem is resolved. But another problem is appeared. Main toolbox is too small and also desktop icons and every software . Even if i change icon size in setting>Layout” to 44.
July 31, 2018 at 12:33 pm #13824
In ActivInspire you can go into File/settings/flipchart change the default to 1024 X 768 to see if that will help with ActivInspire. If you are still having an issue with the toolbar, please supply the make and model of your windows computer.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)