Software Solutions
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      BaneBane
      Participant

I have another board that drops the connecting when google chrome is open. Can you please send me the firmware for the ABV378PRO.  Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Bane,

Thanks for posting.

The firmware which we had previously sent for the ABV378E100 is also compatible with the 378PRO. Please feel free to use this file and the same firmware upgrade instructions.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

What is the most current version of firmware for the 378pro?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello robr ,

The latest firmware for the 378 is 8.10 build 7.

Thanks,
      Michael
      Promethean Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Can you please point me to the instructions for upgrading the firmware on the 378? I’ve done it with AC2 boards; is it the same process? Thanks!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Geno,

Please find below a link to our support site, here you will find details on how to update the 378 ActivBoard: 

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1031

Please note you will need the file, please let me know if you need us to send you a link to the firmware file.

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks but that article appears to be instructions for wireless connection to the board. Would the 378 firmware upgrade instructions actually be Article 1038, or would those be for the AC2 board?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Geno

Please accept my apologies the correct support article 1038, I have provided a link below: 

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1038

The firmware upgrade process is the same for an AC2, 300 standard, 300pro and ActivBoard 100. 

Craig 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.