- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
December 15, 2016 at 2:06 pm #1714BaneParticipant
I have another board that drops the connecting when google chrome is open. Can you please send me the firmware for the ABV378PRO. Thanks!
December 16, 2016 at 5:59 am #8708AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting.
The firmware which we had previously sent for the ABV378E100 is also compatible with the 378PRO. Please feel free to use this file and the same firmware upgrade instructions.
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
December 27, 2016 at 3:48 pm #8709AnonymousInactive
What is the most current version of firmware for the 378pro?
December 27, 2016 at 7:39 pm #8710AnonymousInactive
Hello robr ,
The latest firmware for the 378 is 8.10 build 7.
February 6, 2017 at 5:49 pm #8711AnonymousInactive
Can you please point me to the instructions for upgrading the firmware on the 378? I’ve done it with AC2 boards; is it the same process? Thanks!
February 7, 2017 at 9:04 am #8712AnonymousInactive
Please find below a link to our support site, here you will find details on how to update the 378 ActivBoard:
Please note you will need the file, please let me know if you need us to send you a link to the firmware file.
February 7, 2017 at 6:17 pm #8713AnonymousInactive
Thanks but that article appears to be instructions for wireless connection to the board. Would the 378 firmware upgrade instructions actually be Article 1038, or would those be for the AC2 board?
February 8, 2017 at 10:25 am #8714AnonymousInactive
Please accept my apologies the correct support article 1038, I have provided a link below:
The firmware upgrade process is the same for an AC2, 300 standard, 300pro and ActivBoard 100.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)