- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
January 5, 2015 at 2:03 pm #248Deborah BuffordParticipant
I have questions I created in MS Word and would like to use Activ expression. Do I have to convert questions to a flipchart?
January 5, 2015 at 3:32 pm #3854AnonymousInactive
You don’t have to
enter those questions into ActivInspire’s Question Manager or onto a flipchart page
to administer those questions, but you can do so.
You can enter those
questions in ActivInspire manually, either into the Question Manager (Insert >
Questions) or onto a flipchart page, as there is no method for importing a Word
document directly into ActivInspire. If
the questions were input into the Question Manager, then you would use the Start/Stop
Flipchart Vote to begin the assessment.
Otherwise, the Express Poll tool can be used to do so if the questions
were entered on the page directly.
Alternatively, If you
have the both the Word Document in question and ActivInspire open, you can use Inspire’s
Desktop Annotate tool to view the desktop and the open Word document, then use
Inspire’s Express Poll tool to administer those questions.
(Support Case 00475450)
January 6, 2015 at 2:42 am #3855AnonymousInactive
Deborah, if you did want your Word doc as a flipchart, you could first “print” your doc as a pdf, the process of which differs depending on whether Mac or Windows. ActivInspire can import pdf’s, so it could technically be done this roundabout way. But yes, you can conduct learner response sessions right from your Word doc or any other application, using ExpressPoll, so creation of a flipchart isn’t necessary. However, if you enter the questions, one after another, into Question Manager, you’ll end up with more detailed information after conducting learner response sessions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)