What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Deborah BuffordDeborah Bufford
      Participant

I have questions I created in MS Word and would like to use Activ expression. Do I have to convert questions to a flipchart?

Anonymous
      Inactive

You don’t have to
      enter those questions into ActivInspire’s Question Manager or onto a flipchart page
      to administer those questions, but you can do so.

You can enter those
      questions in ActivInspire manually, either into the Question Manager (Insert >
      Questions) or onto a flipchart page, as there is no method for importing a Word
      document directly into ActivInspire.  If
      the questions were input into the Question Manager, then you would use the Start/Stop
      Flipchart Vote to begin the assessment. 
      Otherwise, the Express Poll tool can be used to do so if the questions
      were entered on the page directly.

Alternatively, If you
      have the both the Word Document in question and ActivInspire open, you can use Inspire’s
      Desktop Annotate tool to view the desktop and the open Word document, then use
      Inspire’s Express Poll tool to administer those questions.

(Support Case 00475450)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Deborah, if you did want your Word doc as a flipchart, you could first “print” your doc as a pdf, the process of which differs depending on whether Mac or Windows. ActivInspire can import pdf’s, so it could technically be done this roundabout way. But yes, you can conduct learner response sessions right from your Word doc or any other application, using ExpressPoll, so creation of a flipchart isn’t  necessary. However, if you enter the questions, one after another, into Question Manager, you’ll end up with more detailed information after conducting learner response sessions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.