Wireless Presentations
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We purchased a classflow connect mini pc last year. It did not work and after contacting Promethean Support they gave me a case number and sent a second box. The second box did the same thing the first one did. I sent an email to Promethean and never received a response. I am assuming I sent it to the wrong address. However, I still have both classflow connect mini pcs and would like to be able to use one of them. Here is the case reference number: 00658756. Is there a local tech that could help? Do you want me to ship both back? My fear is we are doing something wrong or we are just missing something. Please let me know how to proceed. We have really enjoyed the flatscreen and hope to be able to use the class flow connect feature soon. 

Thank you kindly,

Michael A. Fulghum

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi mfulghum,

Thanks for posting.

Returns instructions would have been emailed and a pre-paid returns label would have been in the packaging for the replacement ClassFlow Connect. You can use this to send the faulty one back.

I will follow up with yourself directly over email to best assist as it is unlikely that the same issue is now present on another replacement device.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.