- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
July 30, 2015 at 8:21 pm #718Pat HeadenParticipant
Our school has older Promethean Boards. Probably installed 5 years or more. I am wanting to update the software but it asks for an Activation code. I’d prefer not to run them in Personal mode since we own the boards. I can get the serial number and product code off each board. I assume they weren’t ever registered. Can I do this online? Please send me a link and instructions.
Pat Headen – Tech Director
Eagle Ridge School
July 30, 2015 at 8:46 pm #5005AnonymousInactive
The instructions for upgrading to the Professional version of the ActivInspire software can be found by going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and searching for article 10937.
Should you experience any issues or require further help please let us know.
July 31, 2015 at 4:35 pm #5006AnonymousInactive
I followed the instructions, but when I get to the window that asks for the serial number I do not have the “Upgrade” button as shown. Instead I have a ‘Buy’ button. All other buttons are the same.
July 31, 2015 at 5:23 pm #5007AnonymousInactive
If you have the option to run the trial version please do so. Close the software then open it and select HELP/ABOUT. The register button will be visible. Enter the 20 digit activation key without the dashes. When you close the software and re-open it you will have the professional version.
July 31, 2015 at 5:52 pm #5008AnonymousInactive
I don’t have an activation code. Trial version is not an option so I ran the ‘personal’ version. I have 15 boards that were never registered. It might be best if I call and talk to someone. Could you please share the support phone number with me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)