Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat HeadenPat Headen
      Participant

Our school has older Promethean Boards. Probably installed 5 years or more. I am wanting to update the software but it asks for an Activation code. I’d prefer not to run them in Personal mode since we own the boards. I can get the serial number and product code off each board. I assume they weren’t ever registered. Can I do this online? Please send me a link and instructions.
      Pat Headen – Tech Director
      Eagle Ridge School
      CCB#36
      pheaden@ccb36.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Pat,
      The instructions for upgrading to the Professional version of the ActivInspire software can be found by going to http://www.PrometheanKB.com and searching for article 10937.

Should you experience any issues or require further help please let us know.

Thank you.
      Adam
      (case 00561837)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adam,
      I followed the instructions, but when I get to the window that asks for the serial number I do not have the “Upgrade” button as shown.  Instead I have a ‘Buy’ button.  All other buttons are the same.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you have the option to run the trial version please do so. Close the software then open it and select HELP/ABOUT. The register button will be visible. Enter the 20 digit activation key without the dashes. When you close the software and re-open it you will have the professional version.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t have an activation code.  Trial version is not an option so I ran the ‘personal’ version.  I have 15 boards that were never registered.  It might be best if I call and talk to someone.  Could you please share the support phone number with me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.