- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
November 20, 2016 at 10:31 pm #1629kgutoParticipant
ActiView 324 won’t work as a document camera. When I open ActiView all I get is the black thumbnail screen. When I right click on the icon only two of options are highlighted. I’ve downloaded the software and drivers. It is connected with USB…exactly as the other ActiView in the room (which works). Please help.
November 21, 2016 at 10:12 am #8388AnonymousInactive
To help us look into the issue can you please test a known working USB cable, just to rule out the cabling causing the issue.
Can you also power off the ActiView and ensure the dip switches are set to default (on the base).
Finally can you please test a different computer.
November 21, 2016 at 4:17 pm #8389AnonymousInactive
I tried an new USB cable…same issue occurs. When I open the ActiView icon I get the black thumbnail screen, and then when I click on live image it says “system video limitations reached.” Does that mean that the computer isn’t able to support the graphics? Too old?
The dip switches are all set to default.
Since we don’t have any tech support at our school, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.
I’m not able to try a different computer until after students go home.
November 22, 2016 at 12:50 pm #8390AnonymousInactive
Thank you for getting back to us.
The issue may be the software, what happens if you open the ActiView via ActivInspire? Does the same issue happen?
If you could test a known working computer this would rule out the computer causing the issue.
We look forward to hearing from you,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)