Accessories
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kgutokguto
      Participant

ActiView 324 won’t work as a document camera. When I open ActiView all I get is the black thumbnail screen. When I right click on the icon only two of options are highlighted. I’ve downloaded the software and drivers. It is connected with USB…exactly as the other ActiView in the room (which works). Please help.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello kguto,

To help us look into the issue can you please test a known working USB cable, just to rule out the cabling causing the issue. 

Can you also power off the ActiView and ensure the dip switches are set to default (on the base).

Finally can you please test a different computer. 

Thank you,

Craig 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I tried an new USB cable…same issue occurs. When I open the ActiView icon I get the black thumbnail screen, and then when I click on live image it says “system video limitations reached.” Does that mean that the computer isn’t able to support the graphics? Too old? 

The dip switches are all set to default.

Since we don’t have any tech support at our school, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

I’m not able to try a different computer until after students go home.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello kguto,

Thank you for getting back to us. 

The issue may be the software, what happens if you open the ActiView via ActivInspire? Does the same issue happen? 

If you could test a known working computer this would rule out the computer causing the issue. 

We look forward to hearing from you,

Craig 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.