Accessories
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kirsty JacksonKirsty Jackson
      Participant

When using SmartNotebook, I can include lines for me to write on when modelling to the children. I can also use grids for maths. I was sure I used something similar on ActivePrimary before, how can I find it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for posting. To get lines to show on ActivInspire, firstly make sure that you have the “Select Tool” selected then right click on your flipchart and un-check the “Hide Grid” setting. This will then show a grid on your page.

Right click again and there will be a “Grid Designer” menu, from here you can set the direction to “Y-Only” to just leave lines. You can also use the + and – symbols to alter the space between the lines.

I hope this answers your question and if we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

There are also primary lined paper backgrounds in this resource pack on Promethean Planet http://bit.ly/1Lc7hEe HINT: once you have set up the page with lines to suit your class, save that page into your ActivInspire Library to use as a template.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there a way to put a grid inside a shape but not anywhere else? For example within a document that only one section can be used as a graph. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi jessicawilley,

ActivInspire wouldn’t allow for this within the software. However, you could create lines using the line tool to create a grid and group the shape and the lines and lock these so they can’t be moved.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.