- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
November 3, 2016 at 8:06 pm #1550AlpineCDCParticipant
Hello My name is Miss Jenny and I am a teacher for a non-profit preschool in rural Wyoming. We were lucky enough to be donated an Activeboard and Sanyo ProxtraX Multiverse Projector. I have no idea what year or model my Active board is.. but I am really hoping that I can figure out how to get it working for my staff and students. Any helpful information on how to get started would be GREAT.
November 4, 2016 at 6:41 am #8081AnonymousInactive
Hi Miss Jenny,
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
Has the ActivBoard and projector been installed on the wall?
To find out your model of ActivBoard, please take a look at the below link:
(Please don’t post your ActvBoard serial number)
The way that the ActivBoard will work, is it will require 2 cables, one for power to the mains socket and another for the USB cable for interaction.
You will also have power to the projector and the use of a VGA/HDMI (depending on inputs on your projector and computer). The VGA/HDMI cable will display the computer’s image to the projector.
You will need to have the ActivDriver installed on the computer for the ActivBoard to work interactively.
Please download and install this from the below link:
Your ActivBoard requires the ActivPen to be used which is treated like a mouse. You move the pen around the board to move the mouse, tap the pen which will act like a left click on the mouse. The button on the ActivPen will act as a right click.
I hope this information helps, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)