- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
January 12, 2017 at 5:20 am #1764nmhollanParticipant
I just received a new Promethean and I am not able to use the board just yet. The pen will not write on the board and I keep seeing a red light from the ActivConnect. I’ve downloaded ActviDriver and ActviInspire already. The USB is attached and still nothing. Is there something that I need to do extra? I would like to use the board for my students as soon as possible. Thank you!
January 12, 2017 at 6:53 am #8924AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting on the Support Community.
With regard to the products you are using, are you using an ActivBoard (with projector) or ActivPanel? Please could you let us know the model number (not serial number)?
The ActivConnect device that you have mentioned, is this a G-series ()
or the M-Series () which you have?
Each of the ActivConnect devices will work without the need for any additional software to be installed, ensure that the USB cable is connected to the correct port on both the ActivPanel and to the ActivConnect device.
If you have an ActivConnect G-Series, the start up manual can be found on the link below to get you up and running:
If you have an ActivCOnnect M-Series, then the user guide can be found on the link below:
If you have any questions or issues please let us know.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)